Sunday, November 29, 2009

I see dead people...

Ok, now don't jump of your seat, I haven't gone pyscho.. :-)

But I love this line from the Sixth Sense. I just feel that, I tend to see things differently from most people. I can see things that others somehow can't. I mean be it at work or otherwise, I tend to have a different perspective, something other's hadn't thought of.

Like sometimes I see a movie and like it, only to know the others thought it was a horrible movie :-) Just that I could see what the director meant to portray..or maybe I interpreted it differently..

I just happen to see things differently..like my eyes being fitted with a different camera..a different view :-)

Unlike the boy in the Sixth Sense, I think this a blessing, I can see things that others cannot.:-)

No comments: