Sunday, April 20, 2008

There does exist some kind of magic in this world...

There does! Of late I have been noticing a lot of coincidences in my life..certain things seem to keep happening, when they might as well have not happened! Is there a meaning to all this? There must be..but I cant understand yet...

But it all seems magical..like how I often ask these questions to myself and somehow, through the words of some friend, or sometimes strangers or TV or a random book or movie..I do get the answer...

It's as if the world is actually speaking to me...

I wonder..does this happen to everyone..or is this a sagitarian thing?

4 comments:

Serendipity said...

its a saggitarian thing :)

Aroj said...

Another must watch movie for u then,,

A Tale Of Winter,, a french movie by Eric Rohmer :-)

Serendipity said...

will check it out!!

Anonymous said...

Don't think this is a sagitarian thing :P