Sunday, April 8, 2007

Discovering Oneself


24 years of my life, I never felt like taking pictures. Never thought I had anything special in me.

Then one picture changed everything.





The reactions to that one picture made me realise that I may have something in me. And much more than anything else, made me realise just how much I enjoy taking pictures.

It’s amazing, how is it that you never knew you could do something and then one day you suddenly realise that you may actually be good at that something?

How does it feel to discover that you may have that spark in you?

Makes me wonder what other things I have in me which I have not even attempted to discover.

And if I never try how will I ever find?

2 comments:

Deepa said...

wer is that pic mr.

Aroj said...

Have added that picture now.. it's christchurch park,ipswich,UK.

One of my favourite places out there....