Monday, May 21, 2007

Do Dreams Come True?

It's not possible. Dreams can't come true.
How can it be possible?

I mean how does it feel, to think of something,
to dream of something, and to wake up and
find exactly what you had been dreaming of.

How does it feel to know that the more you come
to know about that thing,the more it's what you had dreamt of!

How does if feel to know you have found exactly what you were searching for?

I here, talk about my new job. I haven't started working at this place,
but everything I hear and read about it,is so good.

Almost too good to be true.

I mean ThoughtWorks has so much good publicity on the net.
You will find so many blogs praising ThoughtWorks to hell.
"My life has changed after joining... this is the place to be... free lunches, internet....coolest technology...talented people.." etc...so many sugary words!

As if this is like heaven on earth?

And what effect is all this hype and praise having on me? Can any company live upto so much hype?

And this is what has now taken away my peace.
I just cant wait to see for myself if this really is the place that i dreamt of?
Of what everyone claims to be?

Or is it an illusion? Just a dream.

I guess I will have to wait sometime and see for myself before
I get the answer to that!

3 comments:

@ b h i said...

Hmmm... well even I found the same... Best of Luck....

Waiting for a post from ur side once u join the new company :-)

Keshav Ram Narla said...

I know exactly what you are going through. I will join ThoughtWorks, Bangalore on July 4th.

It has become such an obsession that I actually created a separate blog (http://thinkofwork.blogspot.com/)

My typical day during this notice period involves a search in Technorati for "ThoughtWorks", thats how I stumbled across your blog.

Now how do I manage two blogs? Do I post on both blogs? It's funny!

Aroj said...

welcome abroad :-) I guess it's our curiosity that has led us here...i am yet to blog my experiences here...but to put it in short...its not a heaven,but a really cool and different place...