Sunday, May 6, 2007

It's time for a change...!

I am only 25. And am already a manager. And I have a team of bright 23-24 yr olds reporting to me.

But there’s so much I don’t know. So much I want to learn.

It’s time for a change. I want to learn new things.
I want to be good at making software. The time to manage will come.

I want to be a part of a great team, work on making software that will make a difference to people out there.

I want to be with the best out there. I want to be with people like me.
People who are passionate about technology. People who really want to make a difference.

And I can’t find anyone like me here. The people are good and intelligent.
Smart and excellent managers. And they are happy.

But I am not. I don’t want to waste the best years of my life this way.

I have to leave normal.

Goodbye...

No comments: