Saturday, March 15, 2008

And Why Do I Blog?...

And so besides the fact that I enjoy writing, there's another reason that I like to blog. I don't expect popularity or fame. I am fine with it if not too many people read this place. So in a way, this place is a private place.

You must have heard about the "Message in a bottle" story many times. Typically someone puts in a letter in a bottle and throws it into the sea, hoping that the message will travel far across the sea and reach some unknown shore, where someone might read the message and want to reply back, thus starting off an interesting friendship...

In someways, I like to think of this blog as that message in a bottle...thrown out into the sea of web.

2 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Yes--most of us blog fot the very same reason--but at times when someone connects to that message i the bottle it does feel great!

Thanks for the visit--and thanks for appreciation.
Have a great sunday
Ps.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.