Tuesday, March 11, 2008

At the Airport...




There's something nice about this place where I am seated now as I write this. This is a corner of the Mumbai airport
where more than anything else, at this moment, there's absolute quite, with just the trickle of sound so that
the silence doesn't make you go crazy. And with the seats sparsely populated there is no one to disturb me as I write.
And there's this layer of books on the wall to my right, where theres a bookshop, which seems to add to my inspiration.

Now this is fun. Am supposed to be in office right now, but am sitting here at the airport, cosy in my seat, typing away! Thanks to good old Deccan delaying my flight by just 4 hours.

I feel like the school child who's happy he doesnt have to go to school today because its raining heavily!

Boy, this is so perfect that I just cant stop writing. It's one of those moments when I can literally feel the creative juices flowing.

Ya, but its another thing that I was actually desperate to reach office. But for the time being, while the other passengers are screaming and venting all the frustrations in their life on the poor soft spoken deccan chap, I am here having fun and enjoying this sudden unexpected moments of pleasure.

But I feel sad for that deccan chap, being soft spoken in front of group of angry passengers is like open invitation to come kick my ass!

Damn! I just heard the announcement that the jetlite flight to hyderabad has been hijacked! Am on the edge of my seat at this suddent turn of events. How much more adventurous can things get.

But everything returns back to normal when I hear the announcement again...they just said the jetlite flight to hyderabad and vizag is ready for departure.

So I heard vizag as hijacked! I wonder what if I was a desperate Aaj Tak news reporter! This would have been the breaking news that wasn't.

No comments: